Friday, February 20, 2009

Date Night

Yea, I'm a crabby ole hag who doesn't like to date..sorry its just what I am. I don't want to be bothered anymore, I just like to talk shit. Decided to go out last night with a guy, kinda chill fella. Went for drinks and ended up at a club, I guess neither one of us were ready to go home lol. I was feeling the effects of my margaritas and couldn't stop dancing, although the club was stupid empty lol. Didn't stop me though, cause its what I do (© @corysparks). This guy was talking to him, he walked off & he was like "that's such & such from twitter". I'm like who? Lol Shocked I didn't know dude, I informed him that "I may not know him but he knows me cause I am the Mayor of Twitter!" Lol yes, I said it loud lmao fun times ;). Date night was a good night, its funny how we both found ourselves getting "good friend" comfortable > we're on a date comfortable. Aye, I can roll with the dawgs, what more can I sayyyyyy? ;)