Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mama's Lil Baller!

Young basketball players aren't that voiceful when it comes "going against the coach", they take 4 granted Coach knows best. If you saw my son play (or not play) last season you'd agree he was a confused me; a damn good street baller trying 2 find his spot in organized hoop. Yea, my baby got handles & is a beast on D. New season, new coach, Reg spoke up & will be switching from forward 2 tha point - 2day marks his 1st day starting as point. Chipmunk will be runnin the ball! Get off him! I can see my AAU $ going 2 great use, although last yr was great teaching 4 him. He said he is going 2 the NBA, GOD willing he will make us ALL proud! Hard 2 believe my baby enters Middle School this year, I'm old! Peep tha gear, lil daddy stay fly cause of the grades he keeps up! I was blessed to have him, he is indeed my best friend & #1 thought every morning :)