Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tore Up From The Floor Up...

So, I need 2 first thank the homie @cristalbubblin 4 an amazinggg night last night. Yea, we were on some fuck niggaz ish last night, her breaking up w/ her dude & my being in a state of confusion and missing C.A.J. - so fuck em lol. We hit up Studio 1 where the homegirl @riceowlett looked out for us @ the door. Get in and Bubbz & I are the only 2 dancin - we have a few inside joke dances that have ppl trippin lol. As we were leavin, dude tells me I look like Dawn from DK, lol its funny when I hear that because I wish it was true yet I hear it enough ;). So club #2, Shadow Bar w/ my fav promoter, Kurt! Took care of us, get in, see Dj AK & its really on. Dikembe walks in & flash backs of him denying a pic yrs ago came back - yea, he gave me the finger wave. We spot Tony Rock, my future baby daddy, chop it up w/ him & try 2 tlk him into getting on twitter lol. I tell him I want his babies (I always tell him lol) we laugh, I'm drunk, we bounce. Get outside, Jon Pierre of indmix.com is out there, Bubbz & I fck w/ him & make our way to the 3rd spot. Get to Swivel, we tell the bouncer 2 let us in cause I'm the Mayor of Twitter lol, get in, fucks w/ @djnotorious & get moree drunk lol. We go eat w/ him, get home @ around 5 & I wake up @ 8 naked lmao! Good times! Shout out to the cops who wouldn't let me ride his horse & the one who wouldn't give me a piggy back ride lol, y'all are mean! Lol ...It all goes down again tonight ;)