Saturday, February 7, 2009

Obama Better Help Him, or Else ;/

So this guy comes by just about every day talking and talking, normally about taxes but today he spoke about having no money, moving here from Cali w/ a box of clothes & his wife. He said he has no tv, no car, a hard bed & doesn't think his wife loves him much. In fact, he said he wished she loved him as much as she loved money. Every so often I thought he was going to cry while speaking on how lonely he is. He is currently looking for work & said he has never made $10 an hour. Most ppl would get upset w/ his statement about Obama but not much bothers me, although he was a bit out of line lol. He said Obama needs 2 help him, get this simulus thing rolling & save him. He said that if he didnt, wouldn't vote 4 ppl "like him" again. He would whisper each time he said "like him" and then said "ya know, you know what I mean?" Clearly I do & I'm not sure why he would tell a blk fem such but aye, I guess he felt my good person vibes :). After all, he does talk 2 me daily, lol. A troubled old man who waited ovr 32 yrs 2 marry a woman, last yr, that doesn't love him...shouts out 2 my twitter background lol